The unprecedented lockdown has started staring at you as we are all getting boredom with the moods and happenings around us. Especially when you are lockdown with family or friends in a house, you always end up seeing each other very often.
This might lead to bogged down throughout the day. Take each day as an opportunity to cheer up your friend and start building new skills by exploring each other’s hobbies.
The pandemic outbreak of coronavirus throughout the world has made us constrain at home and this leads to boredom by the thought, activities, etc. Here are a few tips on how to cheer your friend around you during the lockdown period.
1. Connect with memories
- When you are locked up with your friend in a room, then it is the right time to cheer you up with the old memories that you both had together.
- You can cheer your friend by conversing with him about the things happened between you both or around you before.
- This can make your friend bring back from the mood or boredom for a day.
2. Start playing some games
- This is the right time you can spend or share your valuable time with your loved friend or family around you during this lockdown.
- Start playing board games such as chess, carom, PlayStation, or online games to cheer your friend.
- Playing can bring back old memories and can keep you and your friends together during the lockdown.
3. Search and look over your old photos
- The right time to bring your old pictures which were piled up in the computer or photos which were kept inside an album over a long time.
- If you have pics on the computer, then it is the right time you open and glitter back all the memories which were associated.
- An old photo image in an album can be dusted out which can cheer you and your friend during this lockdown.
4. Have a conversation over a call
- If your friend happened to get locked in some other place, then you can cheer him up by having a telephonic conversation.
- This can avoid mood swings or boredom among you both. There are half a dozen people you can connect to and can call them back during this lockdown.
5. Flip back old photos or conference call
- You can get connected through your old friends by having a conference call or going through some old photo albums. This brings back unhidden joy between you.
- The old saying that flipping back old memories between friends makes significant joy compared to having chocolates, music, watching Tv or even spending some time with your hobby.
- So this is the right time to sit back with your old pictures to travel back in time and connect with memories by pouring happiness by making days simpler.
With many locked up lonely at their houses during the pandemic outbreak of Covid-19, you can find many solutions to keep you happy with friends and family by spending valuable time and skills. Loneliness is not inevitable and can connect anybody immediately. Just try to find the routine in your daily and can cheer up your friends around you by planning each task a day.