Pimples – The perfect weapon which lowers our self-confidence
Every day we try the number of methods to get rid of pimples. We visit dermatologists and take the medicines but it also stops working after some time and the side effects it gives may lead to other problems. Numerous pimple creams are available in the market but sometimes it works and most of the time it doesn’t and leads to unhealthy reactions on the skin plus a waste of money.
How to get rid of pimples?
Here is the solution to your problem – Home remedies.
Apply Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is one of the cheapest natural ways to get rid of pimples. It has several organic acids that kill many bacterias. However, alpha-hydroxy acids which help to remove dead skin cells. And it balances the pH level of the skin too. Apple cider vinegar is simple to use and as well as affordable.
How to Use?
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar and 3 parts water (use more water for sensitive skin).
- After cleansing, gently apply the mixture to the skin using a cotton ball.
- Let sit for 5–20 seconds, rinse with water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process 1-2 times per day.
Uses Source: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/
Banana Peel – Goodbye Pimples
Banana contains amino acids, potassium, lectin, zinc and vitamins A, B, C and E which all are beneficial for the skin. Eating bananas can promote skin health from inside out. But the banana peel after eating your banana can be more helpful for your pimples.
How to use Banana peel to get rid of pimples?
- Wash your skin with warm water.
- Cut the banana peel so that it’s easy to hold a chunk in your hand.
- Rub it over pimples, use the interior part which is white.
- Rub for few minutes until it converts to black.
- Let your skin rest to absorb banana peel’s nutrients.
- Wash your face with cool water.
Ginger – Not just for a Tea but for Acne
Ginger is packed with more than 40 antioxidants. It’s antiseptic which helps to banish the bacterias that cause pimples. It has the double advantage of getting rid of acne scars.
Ginger Paste to get rid of pimples
Take medium-sized ginger root, peel and mince it. Put the ginger in a blender and add some water. Blend together to make a paste. Apply it onto the pimples affected parts of the skin and let it sit for a few minutes. Use plain water to rinse it off. Repeat this remedy with Ginger for pimples daily.
Tip: Mix ginger, lemon, and honey for the best results.
Coconut Oil And Tea Tree Oil For Acne
Many people with pimples suffer from skin damage, which can lead to scarring.
Moisturizing the skin is an important step in keeping it healthy. That’s because your skin needs adequate moisture to fight infection and heal properly.
Research shows that applying coconut oil to the skin can help relieve dry skin while fighting bacteria.
Keeping your skin moisturized may reduce the risk of developing acne scars.
How to use it?
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2-3 drops tea tree oil
- Mix both the oils and store them in a container.
- Massage a few drops of the mixture on the affected area.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Do it every alternate day.
Note: Do a patch test before using tea tree oil on your face.
Yogurt to get rid of Pimples:
Yogurt is a miracle for your skin. It
beautifies your skin from inside out and so helps out to get rid of pimples.
Yogurt has antifungal and bacterial properties and helps cleanse and unclog pores.
Yogurt can be used on its own as a face mask, but you can also combine it with other ingredients to address specific skin issues. Always wash your face first before applying a face mask, and leave it on for up to 15 minutes.
Consider the following DIY recipes:
- 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 tsp. honey, and 1/2 tsp. of ground turmeric for inflammatory or oily skin
- 1/4 cup yogurt, 1 tbsp. honey, and 1 tbsp. aloe vera gel.
- 1 cup yogurt and a few drops of fresh lemon juice for hyperpigmentation
Strawberry, Honey, and Oat Cleanser:
Cleansing your face is very important to get rid of pimples. The shredded coconut and strawberry seeds buff away dead skin cells, while the honey and coconut milk provides lasting hydration. This recipe is easy to make and a perfect home remedy for your acne scars and pimples.
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 2 strawberries
- 1/4 pre-cooked oats
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a mini food processor, combine the shredded coconut and strawberries.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mini chop and pulse.
- Transfer to the small airtight container.
Note: Wash your face with a dim-size amount of cleanser. Rinse properly with warm water.
Aloe Vera contains beta-carotene nutrient which helps in skin renewal. It improves skin elasticity, keeps your skin hydrated and removes dirt from the clogged pores. Use fresh Aloe Vera gel, massage it smoothly and leave it for 7 minutes. Rinse it with lukewarm water. For the best results, apply daily.
Aloe vera and lemon juice face mask
A face mask with aloe vera and lemon juice will give your face a refreshed and invigorated look while it cleans your pores and kills some of the bacteria that might be causing your pimples.
For this mask, use pure aloe vera as the base.
- 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera.
Mix the gently in a bowl.
- Leave the mixture on your skin for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing off completely.
Mango – Tasty and a remedy for Pimples
Mango is packed with vitamins A and C. It’s also a good source of beta-carotene, which helps to get rid of pimples.
Its antioxidants protect the skin from oxidative damage and can help maintain the skin’s youthful appearance.
A word from FashionBloodHound:
To prevent pimples, removal of excess oil and dirt is necessary. Never use harsh cleansers. Wet your face with warm and not hot water.
Moisturizing is necessary even for oily skin, Know your skin type and use a suitable moisturizer.
Drink more water to stay hydrated, which in result produces less amount of oil.
Limit your makeup as it clogs pores which in result give birth to the pimples.