Are you looking for gorgeous, long, smooth and beautiful hair? It all starts with the use of correct shampoo. Whether it’s a party or office or a date we always care about our hairs, it is as important as our skin is.
From looking for the different shampoo to the different hair masks and treatments, we are always concerned about our hairs. We have brought you some tips for your hairs.
Shampoo and Conditioner recommendations:
1. L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish shampoo
L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish shampoo provides great nourishment to your hair as it contains Argan oil which is rich in Vitamin A and E, antioxidants and squalane. Almond oil which strengthens your hairs. Jojoba oil brings balance to oily or combination skin. Olive oil, which is full of skin-loving antioxidants and vitamin E for long hairs. Camelina oil, is high in vitamins and fatty acids. And coconut oil which is antifungal, antiseptic and antibacterial.
With 6 oils it offers 6 benefits to your hairs, it makes them strong, thick, shiny, soft, smooth and manageable. Click here for the best buy link.
2. L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish conditioner
L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish conditioner contains argan oil, almond oil, camelina oil, olive oil, coconut oil and jojoba oil. It smoothens your frizzy hairs. And gives shiny and silky look to them. For the best results, apply with L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish shampoo. Click here for the best buy link.
3. Tresemme keratin smooth Shampoo
Frizzy hairs often disturbs our dream of styling hairs in so many ways. While looking for poker straight hair you must not forget Tresemme keratin smooth shampoo. It is specially formulated to fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, ass silky softness and tame those pesky flyaways. With keratin and lush Marula oil from Africa gives smoothing to your hairs. Click here for the best buy link.
4. Tresemme keratin smooth conditioner
Tresemme keratin smooth conditioner infused with argan oil and keratin has low sulphate formula. As a result, it is suitable for natural as well as chemically treated hairs. It makes your hairs straighter, smoother and controls frizz for up to 3 days. Click here for the best buy link.
5. Pantene Advanced Hair Fall Solution Hair Fall Control Shampoo
It offers advanced hairfall solution of “Fermented Rice Water”. This unique formula, an old secret is an ultimate weapon for the hairfall and nourishes your hairs throughout. It is a perfect shampoo for the weak hairs, it strengthens your hairs within a week. Click here for the best buy link.
6. Pantene Advanced Hair Fall Solution Hair Fall Control Conditioner
With the “Fermented Rice Water” formula it offers you smooth and shiny hairs. It repairs your hair from deep root and its awesome fragrance is an extra value it gives. Click here for the best buy link.
DIYs for hair care:
7. Hair Tea
Hair tea is a nutrient-filled blend of herbs, which strengthens your hairs and make them thick and long.
- 3 cups distilled water
- 1 teaspoon cut oat straw
- 1 teaspoon green tea leaves
- 1 teaspoon white tea leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
On the stovetop in small pot, add water and then add all the ingredients. Heat it till the liquid reduces to the half. Transfer it to the airtight container. This Hair Tea can be used in making other hair products as discussed later.
8.Coconut milk Shampoo for healthy hair
Who is unaware about the coconut properties for healthy skin and hairs? Coconut milk is intense hydrator and filled with essential fatty acids including lauric acid which makes it an ideal shampoo. It also contains vitamin C and copper content.
- ¼ teaspoon coconut butter
- ½ cup liquid castile soap
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1/8 cup hair tea
On the stovetop in a small pot, add water and then add all the ingredients. Heat it till the liquid reduces to the half. Transfer it to the airtight container. Store in the refrigerator up to 1-2 weeks.
9. Coconut Conditioner
This triple wallop of coconut oil is moisturizing and nourishing, and smells delicious.
- ¼ teaspoon coconut butter
- ½ teaspoon palm oil
- ¼ cup coconut yogurt
- ½ cup coconut milk
On the stovetop in a small pot, melt the coconut butter and palm oil over the low heat. In a blender, combine the coconut yogurt and coconut milk. Add the melted butter-oil mixture. Blend the mixture until it becomes smooth.
Transfer it to the airtight container. Store in the refrigerator up to 1-2 weeks.
10.Tips to maintain healthy hair
- Use a wide-tooth comb instead of brush whenever possible.
- Never comb your hairs when they are wet.
- Wear a hat to protect them from sun damage.
- Trim your hairs every six to eight weeks to keep ends healthy.
- Apply shampoo to the scalp, and wash your scalp in a small circular motion to increase blood flow.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water before applying conditioner.
- Apply conditioner and comb through with a wide-tooth comb.
- Eat nutrient-rich food that promotes healthy hairs.
- Comb from the ends up.
- Use warm water for washing your hairs and not the hot.